Matcha is a finally grounded tea that has a magical tea that has a high nutritional value as compared to regular green tea. It is actually a more processed and powdered form of green tea that helps to burn fat at a much more fast pace than the green tea. It is also rich in anti-oxidant properties that help fighting against cancer as well. Its farming and processing are different too. The green tea plants are actually shade grown for making matcha tea for 3 weeks before they could be harvested. Once they are ready to be harvested, the stems and veins are removed whilst processing. The matcha acid has amino acids too that makes its flavor more prominent. It will take you by surprise that one cup of matcha tea is equal to 10 cups of green tea in its nutritional value.
Health Benefits of Matcha Tea:
- It boosts the metabolism in the body that helps in burning fats as well
- Detoxifies by removing toxins from the body effectively
- Drinking the matcha tea calms the body and makes the mind more fresh
- It is rich in fibre, chlorophyll and many other vitamins
- It also contains Vitamin C, Zinc, Chromium and Magnesium
- Its regular uses strengthens the overall mechanism to fight against various diseases
- It also balances the cholesterol level and blood sugar
- Lastly, it provides a protective shield against cancer because of its anti-oxidant components
Matcha tea enhances the memory and improvises it and promotes concentration. It takes away all the fatigue and boosts the energy level in a person. Unlike other teas it doesn’t need any sugar or milk to enhance its taste. It has a unique taste of its own naturally.