Yes, you got that right – you just need 6 minutes from your time, and guess what? You belly fat will be gone – forever! It’s very simple. You just have to take a look at the article below and find out more about this.
Ladies and gentlemen, in this article we’re going to answer the million-dollar question – what can you do to strengthen you core? To be honest with you, I really think that this is anexcellent question, because many people around the world confuse the term “core” with “abs”. Note: even though the two are quite different. First of all, you should know that your core includes your abs, your glutes (butt), lower back muscles, and your hips. Your abs, well, they’re just your abs. And remember – training your core will give you stronger abs, but it will also improve your posture, alleviate low back pain, help you avoid various injuries, and can improve your athletic performance.
Note: these exercises are very simple and easy to do. You just have to follow the simple instructions. Here’s what you need to do:
On the first day, you have 3 simple exercises and you’ll need less than five minutes to complete one circuit. If you’re feeling ambitious, try doing the entire routine a second time through.
- Exercise #1: Skyscrapers — 10 per side
- Exercise #2: Windshield Wipers — 10 per side
- Exercise #3: Army Crawls — 36 steps
This exercise includes 4 challenging moves that can be completed in five minutes or less. Note: you should try a second round of this core circuit if you want an extra challenge.
- Exercise #1: Breakdancer — 15 per side
- Exercise #2: Skydiver — Hold for 30 seconds
- Exercise #3: Dead Bug — 10 reps
- Exercise #4: Thread the Needle — 10 per side
And, on the third day, it’s the elite-core-workout time!
This workout consists of four super-tough core exercises that are performed in a quick, six-minute circuit that will test every inch of your core strength.
- Exercise #1: Crab kicks into Superman — 6 per side
- Exercise #2: Star leg raise — 10 per side
- Exercise #3: Side V-ups — 10 per side
- Exercise #4: Over/unders — 10 per side
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank you and have a good one.