An acidic body means an unhealthy body. If the acidity in your body is high, then it is a perfect environment for bacteria to multiply and cause illnesses. That’s not all. Excessively acidic body also causes mineral deficiency, since your body uses the minerals stored in bones and vital organs in order to to neutralize the acid. This can be happening for years without knowing that acidity harms your body and if the mineral levels become very low it can cause acidosis.
To neutralize the acidity in your body and excrete the harmful waste is very important to eat more alkaline foods.
Mild Acidosis (acidic pH level) can cause the following health problems:
- Immune deficiency.
- Inflamed sensitive cavities and gums.
- Yeast fungal overgrowth.
- Lumbago, sciatica, and stiff neck.
- Suffering chronic fatigue and low energy levels.
- Respiratory problems, coughs, and shortness of breath.
- Diabetes, obesity and weight gain.
- Cardiovascular damage along with blood vessel constriction and oxygen reduction.
- Heart problems, elevated heart rate, and arrhythmias.
- Infections of the kidney and bladder.
- Premature aging.
- Acceleration in free-radical damage.
- Vomiting, nausea and diarrhea.
- Osteoporosis, weakening of bones causing brittle bones, bone spurs and even hip fractures.
- Joint pain, muscle aches, and buildup of lactic acid.
- Headaches, sleepiness, and confusion.
- Acne and allergies.
Tips how to alkalize your body:
- Check your pH levels on a regular basis.
- Eliminate acidic food from your diet.
- Drink lots of water.
- Eat more collard greens and lettuce leaves.
- Eat more green salads for your lunch.
- Don’t drink soda, coffee or sugars. Drink more herbal coffee, green drinks and herbal tea.
- Avoid processed foods.
- Drink smoothies and green juices every day.
- Replace dairy milk with coconut or almond milk.